AFBIS Inc. Photo Contest
We want to see what agriculture looks like through your eyes! Submit your agriculture related photos to be entered into the 2018 AFBIS, Inc. Agriculture Photo Contest. We are looking for all types of ag related pictures.
Any of the following categories, but not limited to:
Let your creativity take you where you want!
The contest will run from January 1 through June 15. All entries must be submitted by 12pm CST on June 15, 2018
1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners will be selected by July 30.
Two ways to enter
Use the contest form and directly upload your photos
or send CD containing photo to:
ABFIS Photo Contest
PO Box 2866
Fargo, ND 58108-2866
- Photos must be taken within the United States
- High-resolution (at least 1MB) images digitally submitted via www.FarmBureauSellsCropInsurance.com or on CD.
- No negatives, printed photos, or links to web libraries.
- Entries must be accompanied by the form below.
- Images become the property of AFBIS, Inc. No images will be returned.
- Parties submitting photos certify that they have permission of all individuals shown in each photo and all individuals owning property shown in each photo.
- AFBIS, Inc. and AAIC employees and immediate family are not eligible to participate in this contest.
For each photo chosen, the photographer will be asked to have a release form signed by any individuals in the photo authorizing AFBIS, Inc. to use and/or reproduce the photo. In addition, photographers will be asked to have a release form signed by any private property owner (if not owned by photographer) to use the property image in the photo and authorizing AFBIS, Inc. the right to use and/or reproduce the photo